cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chayton8
Message 1 of 3

Bt Infinity Installation - is it happening?

Just wondered if anyone could shed some light on this for me. 

I ordered a phone line and BT infinity to be installed to my new build flat. They confirmed the order over the phone and gave me a date of 31st May. 

I had an email to tell me my new BT email address but that was the last I heard from them. I have received no paper work or equipment in the post or via email and my installation is supposed to be taking place tomorrow. 

I just wondered if this was the case for everybody and the engineer brings everything needed tomorrow or if there has been a mix up and they have messed up my order? 

I have tried calling customer services but cant get through as I don't have a phone number yet or a VOL number! 

Stressed!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
seab20
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt Infinity Installation - is it happening?

Nope it should be nothing like that. They are not very good with the paperwork through the post but you should have at least got a router and you should have got a VOL number over the phone as soon as you ordered, doesnt sound like your order even exists

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt Infinity Installation - is it happening?

Hi chayton8,

Welcome to the forums 🙂 I can look into this for you to see what's going on. If you click into my profile and fill out our webform (the link is under "about me"), I'll pick up your details and get back to you later on today with info on your order.

Cheers

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings