Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie4
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt home hub 4 to bt smart hub upgrade charge

Go to solution

Hi everyone

I currently have a bt home hub 4 with fibre broadband and i have read that i can upgrade to a bt smart hub for free.

First of all do i have to pay anything for the bt smart hub

and is there a delivery charge for this?

Thank you

Jackie

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt home hub 4 to bt smart hub upgrade charge

Go to solution

from memory the delivery charge is £9.99

are you wanting to upgrade for a particular reason  - obviously it just the hub whereas you currently use the hub and modem  are you having problems with setup.  many would say including me - if it ain't broke don't fix it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jackie4
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Its that when we bought the package we were given a home hub 4 which is now outdated in hardware terms. But when you buy the exact same package now they are giving you the newer smart hub. we have also had a problem with the hub before with slow speeds.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

it is up to you but I doubt the change to the hh6/sh2 will give you any faster speed than the hh4 and the modem

if you have problems is there any line noise   dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone - any noise is a problem for broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jackie4
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Okay thank you i will look into it

0 Ratings