cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dazzarfc12
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Bt infinity go live date how accurate is it

I went on bt website and put my phone number in got this message Fibre optic broadband is estimated to be in your area between December 2013 and May 2014. Please note that these dates have been provided by our supplier and are estimates. Dates may be subject to change due to factors outside our control such as; delays agreeing cabinet locations with your local council or unforeseen issues encountered during the construction of your street cabinet. How accurate are they will they change to 2015 or what lol

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Semmy
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt infinity go live date how accurate is it

Don't "lol" as it can be a long process.

My original going live date was March '12, then Aug '12, then Dec '12, then March '13 then Aug '13 and is currently at Nov '13 and still waiting......

0 Ratings
dazzarfc12
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

yeah but where is your go live date coming from thats straight from bt website

0 Ratings
Jonkarra
Expert
Message 4 of 5

If I was you I'd hope for the end of that period and plan for about 3-6 months after. So many factors can impact a go live date unfortunately.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Try emailing Openreach at nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk and tell them what exchange and cabinet you are asking about and they may be able to supply you the information. It can take them a while to reply but they do reply.

If you are not sure of your exchange and cabinet use this checker. It will show you at the top.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

0 Ratings