cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Bt smart hub 2 no WiFi disc

Got my Bt tuned on today WiFi really bad I thought I was meant to get a WiFi disc or discs but and  I can’t go in and upgrade my account to order them any ideas 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt smart hub 2 no WiFi disc

Did you select a package with the complete wifi or wholesome wifi  they are extra to the basic superfast package. Check the email you received from BT which will detail your package 

you should turn off smart setup in the hub manager if not done so

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

I didn’t pick it with with WiFi disc how do I order them. And add them to my package 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @sean1974, you can order them on this link Complete Wifi. Login as an existing customer using your BT ID details.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Won’t let me it says “  You’ve made a change to your BT package in the last day, so we can't create personalised deals for you just yet. Please check back when your order’s been completed.“ but the order has been completed 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Your order must still be 'open' in BT records and until that is completed you cannot open a new order. Check orders in MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi @sean1974, if you give that a go tomorrow it should work.