cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Buy Full Fibre Cable

Hi,

My current copper cable enters the house via the a hole in the eaves at back of house to the attic where my network kit is.

I'm going to put up a cable conduit on the side of the house to prepare for fibre in the coming weeks, as im sure Openreach wont be happy walking on my side garage to attach the cabling to the back of the house into the entry to the attic, aim will be to push the fibre cable into the conduit and ill then place the cable into the hole to the attic.

But to save the headache of going on the roof on the day of install to push the fibre cable through id like to buy the cable myself and get it ready in advance along with the install of the conduit. What cable do i need and where do i buy it from? 30m should be sufficient from ONT to telegraph pole

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Buy Full Fibre Cable

That is not possible.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Ah that's a shame, I'll just have to get the conduit ready for them so they can feed their cable through on the day

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Anyone know the diameter of the fibre cable that Openreach will install? I have a choice of buying ducting that accommodates 19mm or 25mm  depth

0 Ratings