Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: By infinity 2 speeds

connecting to test socket may not show an immediate increase in conenction speed but I am hoping that it shows and increased attainable speed as at present your current stats show a max attainable speed of 64mb

also need checker results to see your estimated range

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Stc2164
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

I don't think we ate going to get anywhere. Like I said we were getting 76mb and 20 upload up to 3 weeks ago then they repaired an underground cable. So yes we can get that service but we are not getting it now. The filter has been replaced and everything was done like it should be. It should be enough information for you to rectify the fault
0 Ratings
Technonerd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Please can you post the information that has already been requested.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 17

this is a customer help customerforum as it says when you join  everyone here apart from the forum mods is a customer just like you and I.  I am not nor ever have been employed by BT

people here are just trying to help you but to do that information and cooperation are key

at present your router stats do not show that your previous speeds are attainable for whatever reason so stats from test socket eliminate any problems caused by your master faceplate and internal wiring

the dslchecker results will show what is the accepable range of speed for your phone line

up to you now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Stc2164
Beginner
Message 15 of 17

Oh dear. Please accept my apologies .
I thought it was bt hosting the forum. I feel such an idiot not. Again my apologies.
0 Ratings
Technonerd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

No worries at all.

All we need is the result from here: http://dslchecker.bt.com Please remember to blank out your number.

0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

@Technonerd wrote:

No worries at all.

All we need is the result from here: http://dslchecker.bt.com Please remember to blank out your number.

We also need to see the hub stats when connected to the test socket.