cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLJohnson
Message 1 of 3

COMPLAINTS GOING UNRESOLVED

In Early April, my broadband slowed down dramatically, and the signal jumped around continuously. Then every time the phone rang or was engaged, the intrnet disconnects and the hub flashes yellow for sometimes up to 20 minutes. I used the online chat, and told them to contact me via email if they had questions or after 4PM. I would come home to sometimes twenty missed calls from early morning on. Nothing was ever fixed, though they said it was. I put in multiple complaints and the case was reopened, same thing, nothing done. I'm going on three months and at least five complaints, the last few unanswered. I'm sick of this. I'm paying a fortune and can't even stream a movie or a ballgame because it continuously goes down.

I told the reps on multiple times that the problems began when my neighbour on the other side of the semi came on to BT. I've been ignored.

I either want it fixed, with compensation for the services I cannot use. The contract has already been violated by BT by not fixing the problems for going on 3 months now. If you are not going to fix it, I need to go elsewhere.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: COMPLAINTS GOING UNRESOLVED

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: COMPLAINTS GOING UNRESOLVED

Hi @RLJohnson Sorry that you are not been contacted as agreed about the fault with your service.

We'll be happy to help you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings