cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesj74
Contributor
Message 61 of 68

Re: Cabinet 50 Swadlincote Exchange

Holy **bleep** - maybe my threat of affirmative action worked - I was just allowed to progress my order!!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 62 of 68

Great.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Huskydog
Aspiring Contributor
Message 63 of 68

Can anyone confirm when and if we are going to get Utltrafast broadband. I have noticed they have completed a further cabinet making 3 in total and that the addtional hardware has been added to the cabiet 50.

The speeds are still slow here so this would be helpful for the estate and improve buisness ten fold.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 64 of 68

only openreach know thw answer to that

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Huskydog
Aspiring Contributor
Message 65 of 68

that not really an aswer is it !! 

certainly does not answer tthe question 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 66 of 68

that is only answer you can get as it is only openreach who will know when this is likely to happen  there is no connection from here to openreach even though they are a member of the BT Group

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Huskydog
Aspiring Contributor
Message 67 of 68

Does anyone have a further update on Ultrafast and if the estate will be getting this ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 68 of 68

as before only openreach will know the answer - contact openreach  https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

0 Ratings