Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronnie82
Beginner
Message 11 of 24

Re: Cabinet change

Go to solution

'Can't be done'...... there are many examples online of it being done. That attitude sums up the lack of innovation and parochial attitude all too widespread today.  

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 12 of 24

Go to solution

You cannot provide one instance where the ISP has been able to request it. The process does not exist for ISP's to request Openreach to move someone to a different cab.

You can always try Openreach themselves on Twitter @OpenreachHelp

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 24

Go to solution

@Ronnie82 wrote:

'Can't be done'...... there are many examples online of it being done. That attitude sums up the lack of innovation and parochial attitude all too widespread today.  

Oh it can be done, but I doubt you would be willing to pay the tens of thousands of pounds required to re-arrange the network on your behalf.

If you were to answer my question for the third time of asking, it is possible there is a solution.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 24

Go to solution

As this is a BT customer to customer forum and has nothing to do with Openreach . Perhaps you would be better to direct your question to Openreach who are responsible for the fibre infrastructure rather than the posters here whose "attitude is parochial and lacks innovation"   and are using the information that is available to them via the Openreach website and their previous experience. 

Ronnie82
Beginner
Message 15 of 24

Go to solution

I am doing so concurrently 👍

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 24

Go to solution

Post back with what you are told meanwhile post the results for your "geriatric" neighbours line as requested.

Ronnie82
Beginner
Message 17 of 24

Go to solution

This so far from Clive  CEO

Michael,

Thanks for your email.

Let me ask Sharon on my Chief Engineers team to examine the infrastructure serving your road and your home.  In parallel I will ask Naidu who is a data expert on the team to check whether we have accurate IT systems data regarding your home and the serving infrastructure.

They will respond directly.

Regards,
Clive
0 Ratings
Ronnie82
Beginner
Message 18 of 24

Go to solution

Not holding my breath but surprised by the prompt response

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 24

Go to solution

Message four suggested that it could be a data base error as well as requesting that you post further information. This would have allowed it to be established if it was an error but for what ever reason you never posted that information!

0 Ratings
Ronnie82
Beginner
Message 20 of 24

Go to solution

Dont worry they call themselves that. It's accurate.

0 Ratings