cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Can I get Superfast Fibre & If not how would I go about getting it?

Hi,

Please could someone help me put me in the right direction here are my internet results I can provide.

Am I able to get Superfast Fibre Broadband? If not which ways can I go to help getting it.

Here are my results:

BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER

Telephone Number 0176 on Exchange HEYWOOD is served by Cabinet 5

Featured ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line DateWBC SOGEA Availability DateLeft in Jumper  High Low High Low        Featured ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Range(Mbps)WBC FTTP Availability Date

ADSL ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Range(Mbps)Availability Date
Left in JumperObserved SpeedsVDSLOther Offerings

Availability Date

Premise environmentStatus

VDSL Range A (Clean) 42.7 30 7.7 5.4 26.2 Available Available --  
VDSL Range B (Impacted) 41.3 25 7.6 5 20 Available Available --  
FTTP on Demand 330 30 -- Available -- --  
WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 12 -- 7 to 17 Available -- --  
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 12 Up to 1 7 to 17 Available -- --  
ADSL Max Up to 8 -- 7 to 8 Available -- --  
WBC Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available -- --  
Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available -- --  
Max Observed Downstream Speed (Mbps) 33.55          
Max Upstream Observed Speed (Mbps) 4.76          
Observed Date 2019-11-06          
VDSL Multicast -- -- -- Available -- --  
ADSL Multicast -- -- -- Available -- --  
Bridge Tap N            
VRI N            
NTEFaceplate N            
Last Test Date 29-10-2019            

FTTP is not available.

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

This line is on a Market B Exchange.

For VDSL or G.fast Ranges A and B, the term "Clean" relates to a line which is free from any wiring issues (e.g. Bridge Taps) and/or Copper line conditions, and the term "Impacted" relates to a line which may have wiring issues (e.g. Bridge Taps) and/or Copper line conditions.

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values.

Throughput/download speeds will be less than line rates and can be affected by a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2012; the Formal Retirement date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2014. The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 30-Nov-2012; the Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 30-Jun-2014.

If the End User wishes to migrate from their current Broadband supplier they will need to contact the Broadband supplier they want to take service from to arrange for the service to be migrated.

Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number, NAD, UPRN or Access Line ID (ALID) check.

Note: If you decide to place an order for a WBC fibre product, an appointment may be required for an engineer to visit the end user's premises to supply the service.

Thank you for your interest.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can I get Superfast Fibre & If not how would I go about getting it?

please delete your phone number

from the checker you are already on an FTTC connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 11

Deleted

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

When i'm wanting to Upgrade my internet Ultrafast broadband say's its unavailable would this be correct?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 5 of 11

Correct, you cannot get Ultrafast. Your question was about Superfast which as pointed out you already have.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

@Marksmith1 wrote:
When i'm wanting to Upgrade my internet Ultrafast broadband say's its unavailable would this be correct?

Ultrafast is not available to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

How would I go about getting also please could somebody remove this post as I mean ultrafast broadband
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

You can't, it is not available.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

as already said ultrafast broadband is not available to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

@Marksmith1 wrote:
How would I go about getting also please could somebody remove this post as I mean ultrafast broadband

Its not available from your cabinet, not all cabinets have the extra "pod" on the side. Your post can stay here, as the answer has been reached anyway.

0 Ratings