cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stellios
Message 1 of 3

Can I get fibre or not?!

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help. I have checked with BT and they say that I am unable to order fiber to my new home.

the status of the cabinet in my area is unavailable and BT cannot tell me what is going on with that cab.. it is cab 39 in Maidenhead. I really just want to know if I can get Fiber, no provider can help as this is an openreach issue and they do not speak to customers 😞

many thanks,

Stellios

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I get fibre or not?!

is there anything shown f you enter your phone number https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

if nothing about fibre then cabinet not currently in plans

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I get fibre or not?!

You used to be able to email Openreach on nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk giving them your cabinet number, exchange,telephone number and address and they replied with the up to date information however it now appears that Openreach are now just giving an automated reply telling you to ask you ISP if you can get fibre, so it appears that now it is just a waiting game to see what if anything happens to your cabinet.

0 Ratings