cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael10
Message 1 of 8

Can i please speak to an English advisor?

Go to solution

Hi,

Can a moderator please help me get in touch with a English Advisor as i have difficulties understanding the foreign accents and i have made this clear on multiple occasions and i am still trying to resolve a complaint.

I also received a text saying i have just spoke to someone when i have not, so i would also like assistance in finding out who this was and submitting a DSAR request if necessary. 

Thank you,

Michael

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can i please speak to an English advisor?

Go to solution

You will need to raise the issue on this forum first, to see if any of the forum members can help with your fibre broadband fault.

0 Ratings
Michael10
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I can't as its regarding my personal data, so i am unable to post this in a public forum. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@Michael10 wrote:

I can't as its regarding my personal data, so i am unable to post this in a public forum. 

As you posted on a broadband board, I assumed you have a broadband fault, is that not the case?

0 Ratings
Michael10
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

It is, but mainly a personal detail issue, and im not sure where else i can post an issue regarding data protection and a fault at the same time. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

You can post details of an ongoing fault, provided it does not contain any personal information.

This is customer to customer help forum, so if you are having problems with your connection, you should be able to get help.

If this is an ongoing unresolved fault, then a moderator may be able to help, but they would normally expect you to ask forum members first, as they are only a small team, and are very busy.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Michael10,

I'm sorry you've had difficulties in getting your service repaired. If you can post a few details as suggested by @Keith_Beddoe, I'm sure the community will be able to help repair your service. 

With regards to you "personal detail issue", I'd be more than happy to take a look at this for you. You can send me in your details, using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB 

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@Michael10 Good speaking with you there, I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you and clear up any confusion about the text you received, stating we'd spoken to you when we hadn't. That text was sent in error and we did not in fact speak with anyone else about your account at that time.

Please do post back if you start to notice any more problems with your broadband connection.