cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can someone help explain my router stats please .

Go to solution
Product code:Smart Hub 2

Firmware version:v0.24.04.11017-BT

Firmware updated:Wed Jan 20 08:47:02 2021

Board version:R01

GUI version:1.71 05_06_2020

DSL uptime:2 days,03 Hours02 Mins35 Secs

Data rate:268 Kbps / 73.935 Mbps

Maximum data rate:334 Kbps / 76.015 Mbps

Noise margin:6.3 / 6.4

Line attenuation:2.7 / 12.5

Signal attenuation:2.6 / 12.6

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can someone help explain my router stats please .

Go to solution

there is something wrong with your up speed

does your landline phone have a dial tone?  if ok then try 1 factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back and holding 20/30 secs until hub lights flash  once hub connects to internet hub light blue then make sure you turn off smart setup in hub manager

after can you repost stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@imjolly  thanks I've tried most things but nothing seems to fix anything,  I've recently switched to bt from sky on the 20th I have been dealing with this for months and the phone line was out in November and had it fixed but still terrible connection. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

so if you dial 17070 option 2 is there a lot of noise as line should be silent.  if noisy then phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and get engineer visit  report phone fault not broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@imjolly thanks so much they found fault on the line now , I just hope it gets fixed properly this time , thanks for your time and help

0 Ratings