cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LineHiks
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't get off interleaved

I know BT can't change it, I've read lots of posts regarding DLM and how it's only OR that can do it.

I'm just wondering if there are any settings on my router that I should have to enable it or make it happen.

I have DLA disabled, SRA disabled, G.INP enabled, stability adjustment disabled, UPBO enabled, ESPN stable, Bitswap enabled.

I don't think that is many CRC's over a 7 day period but I could be wrong? I'm not too bothered about speed or throughput I mainly do online gaming so I'd like the lower ping. I actually had it on fastpath a few weeks ago and it was nice having a 15 ping instead of 40 but I think I updating firmware & lost connection one morning and haven't been able to get it baack since.

internet5.jpg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
LineHiks
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't get off interleaved

Still nothing at 9 days...

is that considered a lot for CRC errors?

internet6.jpg

0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @LineHiks im not that familiar with that router so I’m not to sure if 55 is a lot, if it’s counting the errors per minute, hour, day or from the last reboot. 

0 Ratings
LineHiks
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

It's an Asus DSL-N17U.

I'm pretty sure it's the last reboot as I've been grabbing screenshots every 2 days or so and it's steadily increasing each time but I've never seen it lower.

0 Ratings