Back in June I ordered in Infinity, but because of the poor way my order was managed I decided to cancel. My cancellation request was ignored.
Then I was persuaded that an engineer would come and install on a Friday, over a month ago now. Iwas told a day before they turned up "We're probably not coming, but we can't rebook and we'll call you in the morning to confirm and rebook." No one called, so in the evening I fully cancelled.
Over the following weeks I called almost daily to my previous ISP Be who I wished to stay with and they told me that because BT hadn't removed the migration flag, I could not stay with be.
I got someone from the customer options team to cancel each time, sometimes spending over 1 and a half hours on the phone. In once instance I recorded my entire conversation with video confirming my cancellation.
I recently got a call saying they would rebook for the Friday just gone. I said "No, I have cancelled." On Friday I get a call from an Engineer saying he was here to install broadband despite me not booking an appoitment and cancelling.
That evening, I get home, and my internet with Be gets cut off. It turns out that BT changed the migration flagt on my line to complete. So as far as BT is concerned, I have broadband, even though an engineer hasn't taken a step inside my flat.
I now have NO BROADBAND and I have called several times to get this issue resolved over the weekend and I was promised a phonecall on Monday so I can get at least some temporary broadband set up as this is entirely BTs fault. The only call I got was was from BT asking if I wanted BT Sport - What a joke!
I have yet to get any reply from BT. I have spent hours, hopping around different queues at different departments. Explaining my situation over, again and again "Oh sorry, wrong department, this department can do it"
How/when can I resolve this?
I get told I can't by order management because I already have an existing order.
No as BT have never completed the migration.
It will also take weeks for me to get internet - I have called be and the nearest connection date is going to be 2nd of Sept. I'm suffering from a huge amount of downtime as it is and I would like BT to temporarily install broadband until my switch over to Be. I was told this is possible on Friday by someone at Order Management.
What I really want is someone to move this forward. Even if I say to BT over the phone "Just get it sorted". I need to go to another department, and I keep getting spun around different queues and I end up on the phone for hours until I'm cut off or promised a call back which never happens.
Well yes, and I have done. But I'm still without broadband because of BT.