Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 21 of 23

Re: Cancelling contract

Go to solution

Thanks for the PM Matt, I saw the PM before the message saying to wait before replying to it (oops) … anyway, the details are now in the mods queue - we'll wait and see what happens between now and Wednesday.

Rob.

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

@RobFletcherwrote:

Thanks

So the upload IP Profile is invariant then?

What's the difference in price between Superfast 1 and Superfast 2? Clearly I have been on the wrong package for some time?

Rob.

Hi @RobFletcher 

The BT website will have the prices.

I got SF2 at less than I was paying for SF1 when I recontracted back in April though

0 Ratings
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

Had a long talk with the case manager, who had cancelled the engineer visit. He spouted the usual legal jargon about fulfilling their requirement giving me the minimum speed for my line. When asked why the speeds did not go back to what they were 2 months ago before the "battery contact" faults (which were fixed, and the hub is stable again), he said that they would never ever change now, DLM won't have any effect, it is what it is! There's no more that can be done. Just put it down to old aging infrastructure. Still doesn't explain why it was very good 2 moths ago, and now the line is clear of faults, nothing can be done now to resync at higher speeds.

So, that said, I will simply have to move to Virgin Media M200 package averge speeds 213/20 … 

All very annoying as I have just re-contracted my mobiles (when the BB was fine!), and get £5 off + double data etc for having BT BB! I lose all these once I leave BT BB, effectively doubling my mobile costs (2 phones!). 

The case manager in the end waived any cancellation fees for my BB and Mobiles, so I am now free to move asap!

Next job is to order my M200 package.

Rob.

0 Ratings