cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Catch 22 - issues cannot be escalated until engineer visits, but system keeps cancelling engineers!

So I have an ongoing complaint which is stuck in BT's internal systems!

I am a Halo customer who has a dropping service - the first engineer visit did not fix it, and BT keep booking engineers to visit and their systems keep cancelling them.  To add to my woes, the mini-hub they sent me has never worked, and BT advise em that this is because of the same internal BT issues.

To add to my woes, I was told by BT today that "to escalate the case, an engineer needs to visit first" but that "BT recognised that the problem is that the engineer's visits keep getting cancelled by their systems, and that as a result escalation is not possible".  How about that for an escalation [olicy that keeps complaints to a minimum!

I am thinking of writing a book called Catch 22 about a BT customer who is in this non-resolution hell - has anyone any ideas how to beat their systems and more importantly, get my broadband up and running!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Catch 22 - issues cannot be escalated until engineer visits, but system keeps cancelling engi...

Hi @jsomlin thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I'm so sorry the engineer visits haven't happened this is not acceptable and I appreciate this has further delayed the repair.  I've sent you a private message with info on how you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Catch 22 - issues cannot be escalated until engineer visits, but system keeps cancelling engi...

Hi, have sent DM with history as requested

0 Ratings