cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Cease and Reprovide request

Hi @PaddyB 

I have exactly the same issue described by the OP except BT haven’t even even raised a cease and re provide order yet, despite me requesting and explaining multiple times what needs to be done, using the exact words that Openreach told me.

please could you help and advise on how to get a C&R completed? I’ve already spent 4+ Hours on the phone to BT and have had multiple engineer call-outs due to the wrong requests being made by BT.

Cab 24 was installed 18 months ago I’m still connected on copper back to cab 7 which is over a mile away, even though my connection runs through cab 24. A number of my neighbours have managed to get changed over to 24 already and are getting 50-60meg download. I’m currently getting 5.

thanks in advance.

Ben

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cease and Reprovide request

Hi @Ben8994 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread discussion as the one you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you've had getting the cease and re-provide completed.  I appreciate the length of time you have already spent speaking with my colleagues trying to get this sorted out.  We can pick this up from here and help you.  There may be a slight delay getting round to picking up your case due to the fast approaching festive period but we'll be back in touch as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings