cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ND1
Message 11 of 15

Re: Cease and reprovide horrors

Is that order on the 14th  related to my situation? If so I’m leaving BT as it’ll be over 35 days without internet 

7x longer than expected

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

It won't help, it will still be in the hands of Openreach regardless of ISP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

If you had a business line for your business instead of residential then you would have a better SLA and probably had it all sorted by now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
ND1
Message 14 of 15

Possibly could’ve had it all fixed if it was a business line , but the business started a lot longer after we started with BT

still would hope that none business owning customers wouldn’t have to go through the same mess of a system especially a case manager like mine 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @ND1 sorry that you have been promised dates and your broadband connection is still not activated. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to see if we can move things along quicker for you.

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings