Go to solution

0 Ratings
markkdaniels
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Re: Cease and reprovide woes

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

I have an order for fibe in atm and am meant to be connected thurs. The old copper internet seemed even worse than previous and was unusable. They have guaranteed 35mb which is impossible from cab 11 so I will have some leverage to move to 10 when it comes online.

I have not been told that my order has been delayed but nothing would suprise me.

Could you clarify the position for me as you seem to be the only person who can get things done and is not reading off a script or saying computer says no! 

I appreciate your help

Mark

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @markkdaniels,

The update does confirm the engineer is due out at any point today. If we can get you a working FTTC connection, and it's above minimum guaranteed speed then we may not be able to move you across to the other cabinet. However; if it's underperforming, as in below minimum guaranteed speed, we can always raise a fault and try and push it with our suppliers. It won't be our decision to move it but we can always ask our suppliers. Worse comes to worst we can look into removing you from contract giving you the option to cancel the FTTC service or reverting back to copper without a penalty charge.

I'll be out of the office tomorrow but I'll be here on Saturday and will check in with you to see how the connection is performing.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @markkdaniels,

I can see that your order is open with us still but it'll be closed off. I can also see that the order has completed with our suppliers so you are showing as being on our FTTC service with a stable connection. How has it been performing for you? Do you need my help with anything else?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
markkdaniels
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

All Sorted now Daniel and thank you

DanielS
Message 16 of 16