cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adeseye
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Changing From Fibre to Cabinet(FTTC) To Fibre to Home (FTTH)

Go to solution

Hey everyone,

I was hopping anyone can shed more light on this matter, I'm currently on Fibre to Carbinent and then to my home. Can that be changed on request to Fibre to Home/premises so that means Fibre cables will be ran directly to my home and I believe a white Open reach boxed will be installed?

If yes what are the procedures to take? I would like to speed up my internet not just the package but also my current setup to get maximum download and uploads im paying for, because I play alot of competitve games that require stable constant speed.

Can anyone please shed more light or advice on what todo, whats involved in the process and how to achieve this?

My package is Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited, 50mb up and about 10

Many thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Changing From Fibre to Cabinet(FTTC) To Fibre to Home (FTTH)

Go to solution

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

If it shows that FTTP is an option, then you can get it.

FTTPod (on demand) is not the same thing.

0 Ratings
Adeseye
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

It says below the table, FTTP not available. 😞

Also VDSL Range A 76.2 downstream, does this mean this is the max download on my Telephone line?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

The top of range A would be the maximum possible connection speed that may be possible on your line.

Download speed will very depending on how many users are connected to the cabinet at any specific time of the day.

0 Ratings