cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LiamS
Contributor
Message 41 of 57

Re: Chiswick Exchange

Well i thought it was getting better until it reached this time 9:43pm 19/03/2018 Smiley Sad I feel like this is never going to get sorted.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 57

Thanks for getting back to me @LiamS.

I'm sorry it doesn't seem to be sorted yet.

I'll let @NeilO know that you were in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Highlighted
Message 43 of 57

@LiamS I'm really sorry to see you're still experiencing slow downs in the evening, I've made arrangements with BT wholesale to move your connection to an alternative SVLAN. It may take a couple of days for this to happen, can you keep an eye on it and post back to let me know if you see an improvement.

LiamS
Contributor
Message 44 of 57

@NeilOwrote:

@LiamS I'm really sorry to see you're still experiencing slow downs in the evening, I've made arrangements with BT wholesale to move your connection to an alternative SVLAN. It may take a couple of days for this to happen, can you keep an eye on it and post back to let me know if you see an improvement.

Will do thank you again Neil Smiley Happy 

0 Ratings
LiamS
Contributor
Message 45 of 57

@NeilOI don't know what wholesale did but i was getting 69mb during the day now im getting 66mb Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 57

@LiamS sorry about the delay getting back to you, wholesale have moved you to a different SVLAN to resolve the congestion during the evening so this could be the cause of the slight decrease during the day but that is still a good result based for your line. 

How is it performing during peak times now?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
LiamS
Contributor
Message 47 of 57

@NeilOwrote:

@LiamS sorry about the delay getting back to you, wholesale have moved you to a different SVLAN to resolve the congestion during the evening so this could be the cause of the slight decrease during the day but that is still a good result based for your line. 

How is it performing during peak times now?

Thanks

Neil

Still the same @NeilO  That was a big drop in speed use to get 75meg down then it dropped to 69meg now 66meg soon im not going to have anything left. The throughput during the day is horendous can't keep the speed held for long and peak times still the same. Doesn't look good at all my connection is just making me feel sad. Smiley Sad  I know your doing your best to sort this out Neil. But it seriously has a impact when im gaming especially during the day i noticed a lot of stuttering and lag and for that no one wants me to be host. Cause they say my connection is soo bad.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 57

@LiamS I'm really sorry about this, can you capture another slow result and I'll get back on to wholesale. Make sure to do the further diagnostics test as that records on BT wholesales side.

LiamS
Contributor
Message 49 of 57

@NeilOwrote:

@LiamS I'm really sorry about this, can you capture another slow result and I'll get back on to wholesale. Make sure to do the further diagnostics test as that records on BT wholesales side.

Will do Neil thanks again i really hope we can get this sorted cause it's driving me nuts literally what ever SVLAN they put me on doesn't seem to be performing at optimum speed. Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 57

@LiamS I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. I have a feeling things won't improve much until they physically install the new infrastructure to increase capacity.

If you can capture that result, I'll get back on to them. The BT wholesale office I need to report this to have just closed for the weekend but I'll get on to them on Monday.

0 Ratings