Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 29

Re: Congestion on infinity 1 line

Go to solution
I will test again around 5pm and again in the evening tonight and post those screenshots too.
Again thank you ALL for you replies
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 12 of 29

Go to solution

The one from this morning has overwritten the previous one on the BTWholesale server so the further information it contained is no longer available.

Make sure when you do one later today when it slows down that you don't do any more unless asked.

0 Ratings
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 29

Go to solution
Ok thanks, I’ll get a low result tonight and stop testing.
I was doing a few tests to show my line does work well during off peak times and works terrible during peak. But I wasn’t aware of the overwriting so will stop this evening. Thanks
0 Ratings
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 29

Go to solution

Here is my latest test done today at 1740, shows the start of my broadband dropping down. it will carry on decreasing into the evening where it will be around 4mbps. I will post one more screenshot after this to show the evening then i will stop testingTest done today at 1740

0 Ratings
Highlighted
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 29

Go to solution

Last test run at 2030 today, I wont run anymore so this should stay on the system?test 23-12-17 2030.png

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 16 of 29

Go to solution

Yes, that one will be on the system. I doubt anthing can be done until next week though.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 29

Go to solution

Hi @SteveTheChef Thanks for that and I've checked and we have received your request and will be in touch with you as soon as we get to you after the bank holidays. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 29

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 29

Go to solution

Hi @SteveTheChef

Thanks for taking my call this evening.

Our suppliers are making changes as advised over the next 48 hours.  I will call you when you get home on Saturday to see if any improvements.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
SteveTheChef
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 29

Go to solution
Hi Stuart

Prior to our phone call today I thought I’ll let you know I have ran a few speed tests through Ookla Speedtest and download speeds seem to still be dropping below what they should be. I haven’t ran one through by wholesale yet as I will await advise and am sure it will drop further during the evening.

Thanks for your support so far with this
0 Ratings