cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Connecting my fttp to my new router

Hi there,

I have recently bought a tp link ax3000 to improve my WiFi services for gaming etc, however, I can’t seem to get my fttp to work with the tp link ax3000. Can someone please advise as I’m driving myself insane and still haven’t seen to have gotten anywhere.

thanks in advance 👍

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Connecting my fttp to my new router

are you connecting the ethernet cable from ONT to WAN on tplink?

you need to enter username  bthomehub@btbroadband.com  and if needed  use any password often people just use BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Hi, 

yeah I’m connecting it via the Ethernet cable in the ONT directly into the tp link WAN port 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Have you entered the PPPoE credentials as posted by @imjolly  ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Spoiler

Hi,

in all honesty I’m a tech dummy… is it possible for you to break down the process entirely so I can do it? No worries if not as I’m arranging to have my brother take a look at sorting it but if I can get it done myself then amazing! Appreciate the replies regardless 👍

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I can't find an online emulator for a TP link ax3000 but there is one for an ax6000.

Run the quick setup wizard and after setting the timezone it will ask you for connection type. Select PPPoE and enter the details already posted. After that it should be straightforward.

0 Ratings