Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ryanvolk
Message 1 of 5

Connection Speed Terrible but ping perfect

Evening,

I have been using your service now for a few months and always got great speed and reliablity. but as of 2 days ago my connection stop working properly. I noticed it in the morning at first but when I came home from work the line didnt want to do anything. The line maintains a ping to www.google.co.uk of 13-15ms constant regardless of what I do. But my speed is bearly over 0.2mbps that is if i can even get it to load the speed test page. I have read a previous post where some answers where given. I have a Hub 5 tried restarting, changed the filter and I have called in to your call center and was told by now it should be fix but nothing. 

I have also link all other information that you asked for in the previous post.

Connection Information.jpg

Can you please assist me as this is not the service I am paying for and I would like it fixed so that I can use it.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connection Speed Terrible but ping perfect

From your stats you have a 59/20mb onnection which is within your estimated speed. Your noise margin is about normal 6db

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results. Must be fine with wired connection 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ryanvolk
Message 3 of 5

You see that is the problem I cant even get the page to load it times out.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

you need to keep trying so you can show your problem of low download speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

are you using a wired or wireless connection
0 Ratings