Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eternity
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Connection dropping every two weeks

Go to solution
My Fibre connection drops every 14 days to the minute and when the connection re-establishes itself, I lose about half a meg on each occasion.

When my connection was first activated I got a stable 80meg connection so I don't know what's going on.

I know the normal process it to leave your connection alone and it will go up with time but with it dropping every two weeks it hasn't got a chance.

I've got running a HH6.
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Connection dropping every two weeks

Go to solution

This is posted about often and if you use search you will find many other posts. This is the DLM  and normally the hub reconnects immediately at the same noise margin and connection speed. Unfortunately you cannot stop it apart from get third party router. It is more inconvenient than it is a line problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Eils66
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Ours does it several times a day & has for years!! So much so, you can set the clock by it 😞
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Eils66

If you are dropping that often then something wrong. Start your own thread and post some router stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings