I've come to the end of my teather, can anyone help?!!
I've been using BT inifinity for 1+ years with no problem and same setup as now.
Three weeks ago there was a fault at the exchange, BT said they fixed it.
Since then, my iphone 6 and Macbook Pro takes ages to open pages or the connection times out. BT have sent out a new smart hub 6 and the problem still happens.
* The windows laptop does not have this issue (using wireless)
* The smart TV allows netflix to play perfectly - however it will not play any videos on You Tube.
* Speed shows as fine, connection strong.
* I've seperated bands, I'm only using wpa2.
* BT won't send out an engineer as they say the singal is fine and it's my set up (no problem before the issue at the exchange)
I want to cancel BT, it was a great service but I'm still in contract so they will charge me. I might just have to do this as I need internet for work projects. Does anyone have any ideas?
If you haven't already done it make sure you turn off "smart setup" on the Homehub.
See link how to do that.