cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 32

Re: Connection to the Internet has been terminated.(Reboot,Reconfiguration,forced termination)

So the BT engineer arrived today, he was the same engineer who attended prior to Christmas. He phoned me to tell me he wouldn't need access to the property as he'd be working at the distribution point. He was going to switch my line over to a completely new circuit on the cabinet to see if that sorted the problem. He got half way through before it started getting dark, he's going to return first thing and finish up. In the meantime he said I'd still have an active connection without any issues. Touching wood since he's been no disconnections yet, will monitor from tomorrow....and update. 

Message 32 of 32

Re: Connection to the Internet has been terminated.(Reboot,Reconfiguration,forced termination)

The engineer finished work yesterday, switching the line completely to new circuits and fibre port at the cabinet and distribution point. It's been 21 hours and no disconnection, 4 different speed tests taken every 3-4 hours shows 71.0mb/s down and 18.9mb/s up on fastpath. I am happy, so far so good but time will tell. Thanks for all your help on the matter guys will keep an eye and report with log if I get a repeat of the problem.    

0 Ratings