Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 14

Re: Consistently low evening speeds - New customer

Go to solution

Hey @LU25

Thanks for posting back again.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a congestion problem.  From searching your exchange, I was looking at all the SVLAN's coming off that exchange.

We'll be able to see which SVLAN you're connected to whenever we get round to picking up your case.  We'll have a better idea what the best way forward is then. 

We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @LU25,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've ran a few checks on your line and your circuit is showing as being impacted by a capacity issue at your exchange. It looks like BT wholesale have carried out some work over the weekend that should have improved things. How are things with your connection, have you notice an improvement with your speeds?

If you're still experiencing the slow down, please can you run the BT Speed test using the link http://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/

You'll need to run that test when you notice the slow down. Once the first test completes, please run the "Further Diagnostics".

I'll follow up with you tomorrow to see how the connection is preforming.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
LU25
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution
Hi Paddy,

Thanks for looking into this. I can confirm the work carried out has resolved the issue, receiving around 34mbps consistently. Thanks so much for you help!

0 Ratings
LU25
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution
0 Ratings