cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KieronW
Contributor
Message 41 of 47

Re: Constant connection drops and low speeds.

@DavidM Could you re-open this case? we need help badly as we're getting nowhere right now. We're giving this one last attempt at trying to get this fixed or we're having to move on, i can't seem to be able to message you privately so i've had to try and contact you through here.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 42 of 47

@KieronW wrote:

Yeah if HH6 is the latest then that's we have right now.

I've played around with the frequencies, didn't make any real difference unfortunately. 

Did you split the 2.5/5.0 SSID's as suggested. Just add a 5 to the end of the 5.0 SSID.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 47

@pippincp  If it I said a hh6 then splitting the networks automatically adds a 5 to 5ghz network

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 44 of 47

@imjolly not having one I wouldn't know.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 47

Hi @KieronW,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems again. Is the connection dropping on wireless only or on ethernet? Do the hub lights change? If it's wireless have you tried the links I posted on message 29?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KieronW
Contributor
Message 46 of 47

Thanks for the reply @DavidM any everyone else.

Yes i've split the frequencies, to be honest there's not many settings I haven't tried already as we've had this problem for quite some time now. 

I believe it's a wireless issue, my younger brother recently got a wireless mini hub in his room and his PC that's connected to the cable gets a solid connection when other devices get frequent lag spikes and connection drops, I've not been able to properly watch a video on my phone or play my Xbox One in well over 2 months now and the rare times that I do get a chance to do those things I notice very short lag spikes every 10 minutes or so. The hub lights don't change and I've tried all of the steps you have posted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 47

@pippincp wrote:

@imjolly not having one I wouldn't know.Smiley Wink

@pippincp  you do now thoughSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings