Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shetlander
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Constantly dropping out

Hi

My connection is reapeatedly dropping out. It happened for a spell this afternoon and again this evening. I've spoken to a few of my neighbours and they are reporting the same issue. The service status line says there is no problem but I've run desktop help several times and it keeps saying the problem is with the connection to Broadband not with the kit at my end. Can we get this investigated please.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Constantly dropping out

have you and your neighbours reported the problem to CS and arranged engineer visit?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Shetlander
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Constantly dropping out

I've spoken to a few more folk this evening and I've been told that this has been happening since the superfast network was enabled up here a few weeks ago and it's affecting a lot of folk. Aparrently BT are aware of it but as yet have not come up with a solution. It seems to occur at specific times during the early afternoon and early evening, however, this is the first time we seem to have been so badly affected.

0 Ratings