cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Contract end - Unable to select deals

Hi,

My contract is coming to an end and I received an email informing me of new offers. I went to my account and clicked on "find a new offer here" it directed me to a page asking me to select an account (I have another dormant account in the system.) However, when I select the current one, it says:

Sorry, but at the moment we can only show personalised deals for customers who already have broadband with us

I don't really want to have to call especially since it says "Please help us keep our phone lines free for the most vulnerable" so I would prefer to accept a new deal online if possible. Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contract end - Unable to select deals

There are numerous posts like your on forum if you use search facility 

phone 0800800030 options team who are dealing with renewals and see what you can negotiate 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

That doesn't really keep me off the phone lines does it?

I don't need to negotiate, I just want to accept a deal I was already presented with.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Options team are dealing with renewals so you are ok to phone. There are numerous posts like yours if you read the forum

you can just sit and wait and do nothing that is up to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings