cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Correct openreach database

I'm currently a BT customer and looking to switch but when i put my postcode in it says i can't get fibre. I literally have fibre right now. My postcode ends in 8DZ I've checked the royal mail address checker and it's correct. There's an old  railway bridge near the end of my road with 6 houses and a few cottages they're all 8EA as also confirmed by the royal mail checker.

For some reason when i search using 8EA it shows a record for my house number (10) that i can get fibre but the street name is missing. This is what i used to place the order, then when the engineer came he couldn't find me so he rang me and i had to give him directions.

I tried to place an order with sky and they want to confirm my address and obviously use the royal mail list so i can't confirm my address because it's not listed and when i give them the correct postcode they say fibre is not available. who can i contact who has access to amend the database?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Correct openreach database

@stevecharleswrote:

who can i contact who has access to amend the database?

You contact your current provider, they raise an ORDI (Openreach Data Integrity) and it takes around a week to correct, speak with the 'Connections' or 'Help' team, they have access to the Openreach tools to request the update.

0 Ratings