cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 29

Re: Customer service shocking

If you re-read the moderators post he stated "Thanks for getting in touch. We'll be able to get this looked into for you but it will take a few working days for us to pick it up. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods."

While it may not have been clear to you it means they will pick it up after you contact them with the relevant form which is accessed by clicking on the moderators user name.

0 Ratings
Marc29uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 29

But that is not what it says. It says thank you for getting in touch which to me means I already have. Why would I get in touch again, unless my complaint changed ?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 29

If you want their help do as asked. If you don't want their help just ignore this and carry on doing as you are doing!

Marc29uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 29

Off to sky. Taken 6 months so far to get a router problem sorted out. Tried ringing, emailing, online, chat always say will get back to me but never do
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 29

OK, remember you will be hit with cancellation charges if you are still within your minimum contract term.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 29

Why don't you accept you misunderstood the mods post and just complete the email following the mod contact us link and get personal assistace to get problem resolved

Save all hassle and cancellation charges

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Marc29uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 29

Sorry but you haven't read the complaint on here. My complaint started whilst I was in contract, was never resolved now I'm out of contract they are refusing because I'm out of contract, and won't do anything unless I sign another contract for something that isn't working. I came on here to let people know just how shocking. BT have been. I'm fed up with contacting them. Have spent hours and hours in the phone and online chats trying to get them to not do exactly them same as the last person, claiming it will work when it hasn't the last 20 times I've reset the router. Basically they sent me a dodgy router before the end of my contract messed about sorting it out and now won't because I'm out of my contract. My home bill is only around £70 a month. But my business one which BT have just given me over £1000 for messing up so badly on getting it installed. Is worth a lot more money to them. And I will keep both my home and work suppliers the same.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

@Marc29uk I am really sorry about any misunderstanding. My colleague @DanielS has offered to help with your complaint but we can only do this upon receipt of your BT account information via the contact the mods link which Daniel made visible to you when he posted.

Without your details we are unable to help but if you do need assistance with this our offer of help is still open and I would ask that you click on either @DanielS or my user name and you will see a click here to contact the mods link so you can send us over your information. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 29

the mods offered to help you and all you had to do was follow the mod post and go to his profile and find contact us link which then took you to an email.  you misunderstood and did nothing - I don't think I have any mis-understanding why you have not had help from mods

good luck with sky or whichever ISP you move to

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.