cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 13

Re: DLM Reset after line fault

Unless your speed drops below 55meg, don't get caught up in the numbers.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Highlighted
Sage
Message 12 of 13

@Jaseb41 wrote:

@Webbythe only thing I was concerned about was the downstream noise margin,as it's sitting at 12.1 before the fault and all was well max obtainable was 63-64 with noise of around 13/13.1, I guess what I'm saying is with a noise margin Of 12.1 I would of expected max attainable to be a lot higher as currently there's only around 1.6meg difference between data rate and max would of expected it to be around 6.5/7 for that rate ?

As @Webby has said there is no problem so don't go looking for a non-existing one.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 13

@pippincpI'm not looking for a problem nor do I want one I've had plenty over the last 4 years with BT,was just asking for an opinion after a DLM reset about the difference now between the noise margin and the max rate and my previous connection rate when all was working well before the fault and the difference between the 2 sets of stats!

0 Ratings