cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: DLM Reset

You do realise the HH4 needed an Openreach modem and the HH5 didn't so your (from an old HH4/5) comment is more than confusing plus your posted stats are from a smart hub. To clarify, are you now using the smart hub without the Openreach modem?

It was a HH5, now have a Smart Hub 2. No Openreach modem involved!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Well, had a round with the help chat and confirmed there is no mis-provisioning, it should be up to the full speed.

Will leaving it off overnight cause the exchange to reset or at least try more agressively to get the speed up when it comes back on?

Jim

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

No, leave the hub connected 24/7. Do not try to force a resync, it will only make matters worse if it is DLM. I'm not convinced about the mis-provisioning, DLM doesn't normally band the upstream path.

I'll see if the mods can take a look. They will post on the thread if they can.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

I'll see if the mods can take a look. They will post on the thread if they can.

Many thanks, appreciated.

Jim

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Hi @stuckinthemud 

Thanks for your posts and welcome back.

I'm sorry that you're experiencing slower broadband speeds than what you should be.  Things should be faster than what you're currently getting from looking at your Hub stats.  I appreciate the time you have taken speaking with my colleagues on live chat.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

I was told only Openreach Engineers can perform DLM resets and that they only do them in the event of a fault.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

@jhorton88 wrote:

I was told only Openreach Engineers can perform DLM resets and that they only do them in the event of a fault.

That is no longer the case

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

@jhorton88  Then why are you here?

0 Ratings