Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 3

DLM and Banded Profile

Thought I'd end the working week with a good news story. DLM Does Work!!!!

Although my maximum reported data rate with several different hubs or modems has been around 56 Mbps since January 2016, all this time I've been on a banded profile of 34.999 Mbps with an SNRM of 13dB.

I noticed this morning that the line had resynced overnight, and nearly spat my coffee everywhere when I saw that the line was now operating at 49 Mbps with an SNRM of 8.9!!!

So DLM does indeed do what it's supposed to. Though when you guys say be patient..... you weren't kidding Smiley Very Happy

Personally I think it's down to the amazing stability I'm enjoying ever since connecting the wonderful and super reliable BT Smart Hub. OK... that last bit is a lie.

@licquorice - with results like this you might want to consider swapping your TP-Link for a HH6. I've one going cheap that you could probably prise from my grip Smiley LOL

Regards

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: DLM and Banded Profile

Glad to hear it. I've said all along it dows relent. I still think it's too over protective though and whatever parameters it looks at should be loosened a little.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: DLM and Banded Profile

Thanks @smf22 I might just pass on that offer. Smiley Happy Oh well, only another 4 months to wait if it takes as long as yours did to relent.

0 Ratings