I posted an issue back in October 2018 about my profile being stuck at 74000 after an 'upgrade' to BT+. I was told that a stable line would see DLM kick in, and remove interleave / banding etc. Well, it has now been 75 days of rock solid uptime and my line has nto changed at all:
DSLAM type / SW version: BDCM:0xa48c (164.140) / v0xa48c Modem/router firmware: AnnexA version - A2pv6F039v.d26q_rc1a DSL mode: VDSL2 Profile 17a Status: Showtime Uptime: 75 days 5 hours 1 min 15 sec Resyncs: 0 (since 08 Feb 2019 11:35:06) Downstream Upstream Line attenuation (dB): 14.3 0.0 Signal attenuation (dB): Not monitored Max: Upstream rate = 30107 Kbps, Downstream rate = 88273 Kbps Connection speed (kbps): 74000 19999 SNR margin (dB): 9.5 15.5 Power (dBm): 13.7 5.5 Interleave depth: 16 1 INP: 49.00 0 G.INP: Enabled Not enabled Vectoring status: 1 (VECT_FULL) RSCorr/RS (%): 0.0807 0.0362 RSUnCorr/RS (%): 0.0000 0.0000 ES/hour: 0 0
Surely, something should have happened by now?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Is the 75 days router uptime or line uptime?
I ask for 2 reasons, one, when I used a TP Link the uptime was router powered up time not connection time and secondly, your screenshot reports 0 resyncs but only since today at 11.35 which seems odd.
Hi @evansnp We will be happy to see if we can manage to get your speed to increase and I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Tried calling on your mobile, sorry I missed you.
Having ran some tests I can see the speed looks like it has recovered, please test and post back to let me know if this has benn resolved.
Hi Stuart; Speed has indeed been restored, thanks very much!
My only question is that interleave is still 16, whereas I thought that it would be zero (Fastpath).
PS: Sorry I missed your call, I was on a conf call 😞