Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChiggyChiggs
Beginner
Message 171 of 207

Re: DNS

Adding another 'me too' from Falkirk.

Had a super frustrating online chat with support who didn't really understand the problem. Hoping BT can put something in place that can meet their legal requirements but also give us customers the decent service that we all pay for.

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 172 of 207

same here again,, cant use ps4 for last 2-3 days just get a dns error, pc i get dns error  and page timed out and this morning my speed has gone from 67mb  to under 10mb down load

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Spenty
Aspiring Expert
Message 173 of 207

I've had enough as well, it's beginning to affect my work.

Anyone know the next best fibre provider to move to? Do I also need a code from BT?

0 Ratings
Kirur
Aspiring Contributor
Message 174 of 207

Been having problems in Glasgow since last week, using Google DNS helped a bit, but it got really bad last night and I've even started having problems in online games like World of Warcraft. I can't even access bthomehub.home anymore either, just get a DNS lookup failure.

Speedtest and bt performance test show everything as fine, I've tried restarting it, switching it on and off again, making sure the appliace is plugged in and several tribal rain dances but nothing has helped.

0 Ratings
L1NHH
Contributor
Message 175 of 207

It is now day 10 for me and still a rubbish internet. All of the same problems that I have reported throughout this thread.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 176 of 207

I had thought that the problem had been fixed as I had not had any problems in the last 3 days or so but this morning and the night I have had minor problems again. Hope its no going to get as bad as last week

Darren

0 Ratings
anto_wilson
Beginner
Message 177 of 207

Looks like I've hit the same problem in Lisburn NI.  

Sites work for a while then they disappear.  

Speed test starts to work OK the fails with a connection issue.

Tried rebooting everything but no difference.

A

0 Ratings
frustratedgirl
Contributor
Message 178 of 207

Problems again here in East Yorkshire. Been going on 10 days now. Sick of this!! Today my banking website wouldn't work properly and I spent ages mucking about. Then youtube is STILL not loading properly. Dial up was better than this! When it works infinity is great but heaven help you if you have a problem. BT are not bothered. Surely all these complaints on here should warrant and investigation?? Any Mods on here gonna offer some help?!
0 Ratings
Kirur
Aspiring Contributor
Message 179 of 207

Problems have gotten increasingly worse over the last few hours. I'm now havingissues using VOIP programs.
0 Ratings
dinkola
Aspiring Contributor
Message 180 of 207

Same problem in N Ireland, random web pages can take ages to load (eg facebook,youtube,etc). Sometimes >minute, sometimes instantly.

0 Ratings