cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 51 of 3,466

Re: Dalkeith Exchange - BT Infinity

O, i must go hunting for it then lol
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 52 of 3,466

December 2012? Who's tardis did you borrow? 😄
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 53 of 3,466

Was thinking that 😕 Don't be letting my secret out Webby!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 54 of 3,466

@Webby wrote:
December 2012? Who's tardis did you borrow? 😄

didn't borrow one they are on sale in edinburgh http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/news/305398-dr-who-fans-get-tardis-opportunity-as-edinburgh-police-box...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
Message 55 of 3,466

LOL! imjolly, at least we know where to get one!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 56 of 3,466

need to be quick though they are very popular  - offers can be made to end of may

might get one as that seems to only way I will get infinity and beyond - not from BT at this rateSmiley Very Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 57 of 3,466

HAHAHAHA If it goes missing, you've heard nothing from me 😉
0 Ratings
ThisIsMyUsername
Contributor
Message 58 of 3,466

All this talk of time travel made me hunt out my old Delorian and rebuild the flux capacitor.

Well, i went forward year by year to see when we'd get infinity.  Turns out we wont until 2019 and by then everyone else will be on a new super duper internet and the demands of the net will mean our infinity seems like dial up.

If i was in charge of the country i'd force BT, the only company in the country allowed to do this sort of stuff, to do it for everyone, not just a handful of people.

Last year with Virgin cable i was on 50mb...this year i am on 2mb....and it's so unstable.

0 Ratings
knoxvillain
Contributor
Message 59 of 3,466

openreach twitter feed today posted infinity starting to become available at Dalkeith 🙂 Slightly gutted to find out about the EH22 cabinets above. I just moved from Dalkeith to Bonnyrigg 2 weeks ago 😞 Openreach (@Openreach_news) 03/05/2012 21:26 Superfast Broadband has started to become available in DALKEITH
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 60 of 3,466

welcome to the infinity backwaterSmiley Mad

0 Ratings