cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Deja-Vu with infinity

Well this seems like deja-vu now due to the high number of customers having problems with infinity.

I placed my order last week and was due to have infinity installed this friday (25th).

This morning i went to check the order status under MyBt and saw that the engineer visit was moved to the 2nd march. However i did find this nice little button that allowed me to reschedule the apointment for monday the 28t feb.

Not really to my suprise i got some red writing that said i would be contacted to talk about this change.

First off i hadnt been called with regards to the change in the first place 25th to 2nd and waiting for a few hours no call for the second change that I made.

Sooo i phoned them up to talk about it and was told that they are given slot times from the engineers that they can populate and send over for the engineer to look at and confirm but sometimes slots are overbooked and cannot be done. Hmmm surely BT have a system that blocks off slots once they are booked by another customer?

Anyhoo, i now go and have a look at my order status only to find that it no longer excists.....

You order has been cancled either by you or becasue BT could not meet the requirments. Oh dear.

Will Bt create a new order for the 2nd of match and email the new details or am i going to have to call up and rebook this? Have i also mentioned that my HH3 has been delivered already this afternoon? lol

i Really dont know how such a large company can be run so badley and all of this happend with speaking to sales in the UK so i cant even blame the language barrier Smiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5
meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Deja-Vu with infinity

So for a Update:

I havent been contacted by BT by either phone or email however i might have missed the smoke signals.

However, looking at MyBt there is now a order there for the 2nd march so at least there system dose seem to update its self albeit very slowly.

Holding fingers that this appointment will be kept. Now i have to try get this friday taken as a day off removed (so its not a day off lol) and take next wednesday off instead.

Still think BT should give us more notice of date changes. Some of us work for a living :/

meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Now i have that redwriting under my new order of 2nd march Smiley Sad

I home this is now a sign of things to come!

Geoff93
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

I home this is now a sign of things to come!

I assume you mean not

0 Ratings
meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

that will teach me to reread my posts haha.

Yebo, Hope this is not a sign of things to come* Smiley Very Happy

meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Well now i have 3 order numbers due to the engineers visit changing.

All of which return an error of order cannot be found when using the MyBt track your order

link on the BT page.

Am a little worried now and am 50/50 if i should call BT and ask if the visit is still booked or if there has been

a problem with my order.....