cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lowrys
Beginner
Message 21 of 26

Re: Desperate for help: connection zero speed WIFI/wired despite BT saying no faults and good speed

Go to solution
@prashant_rana Thanks - already tried that this morning, didn't help. Others have said I shouldn't keep resetting it.
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 26

Re: Desperate for help: connection zero speed WIFI/wired despite BT saying no faults and good speed

Go to solution

@prashant_rana that is what @Keith_Beddoe has already advised.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Lowrys sorry that you are having this fault with your broadband connection. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with your connection.

cheers
John  

0 Ratings
Lowrys
Beginner
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution
@JohnC2 Thank you so much. Have replied. This is really causing me a lot of stress and difficulties, so I really appreciate your help.
0 Ratings
Lowrys
Beginner
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution
Openreach came today and after a port change things seem to have settled. Thanks everyone for the advice.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

@Lowrys, that's great, thanks for keeping the thread updated.

0 Ratings