cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital voice service

Having recently been connected to the BT Full Fibre FTTP service, I was given the option to also connect to the BT Digital Voice service, which I accepted. I was given one new Digital Voice handset, and was told of the new features such as greater clarity of sound, and multi-call.
My handset says  that there is no voice service on the hub.

i have been on the phone to by for over an hour and still this has not been fixed.

hiw do you get this working?   I cannot face another call to BT.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital voice service

If you go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 can you see your phone number and if so is it purple or greyed out?  If purple then select and then pair your phone to the hub. If greyed out then phone 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

It is greyed out.  That’s is the number I was on for over an hour.   I cannot face calling it again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Sorry but you need to persevere with the FTTP team to get your DV connection sorted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings