cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john_t
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Disappointed.

Starting to get a little annoyed now... my activation date for my BT infinity option 4 was last monday (21st Oct) had it all installed hub plugged in and ready to go....except the dsl light was still flashing green, after a few phone calls the engineer said there was some problem and open reach offices and it should be working for me later that day, if not ring them tomorrow. Suprise still a flashing green light, i ring them and are told they will get back to me in the next 24 hours, suprise nothing, 48 hours later i ring them again ask them whats going on, im told a date of the 28th oct is on their screen....great another week waiting and suprise nothing again, i dont get it, how hard is it to just turn my fibre on?! anyway tried to ring today in the queue for 15 mins then get cut off after telling me the department i want is now closed? are you kinding me...

This was after my original date being the 4th of oct, another big mess around with missed appointments and calls never recieved.

ive been with BT since i could get broadband in my area, never had a problem, but dealing with openreach... problems since day 1. All i would like is an answer on whats going on and a date i can expect my fibre to be working...cant be that hard, can it?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
john_t
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Re: Disappointed.

And yes , posted on the wrong forums, meant for bt infinity ofc...

0 Ratings