cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Disconnected from exchange and fibre space given to someone else

Hi @TCooke and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry this has happened. As @Webby has mentioned this has happened before and unfortunately there's not much we can do about it. We can take a look at this and see what the best option might be for you if you wish. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
alanwright64
Contributor
Message 12 of 15

That is disgusting.Through no fault of your own you've lost infinity.BT really are a bunch of Cowboys and their customer service is disgraceful.
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Cowboys? Bit strong for what seems to be a mistake. A cowboy would insinuate BT are willingly taking money for something they deliberately aren't providing.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
TCooke
Message 14 of 15

Then I think cowboys is exactly what they are, by your own description. They have been given numerous chances to resolve the issue, or even own up to the true reason for us not getting the speeds we are paying for, but to date haven't done this. They are well aware that they aren't (can't) provide the service that we are paying for, yet are knowingly and willingly still charging us for this service that they aren't providing. The matter has been raised at the highest level now and is being looked into, but it should never have got to this point. All I want is for BT to be honest, I understand that mistakes happen, the important thing is to treat customers with respect and honesty when they do happen, something which BT really seems to be struggling with!
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

This is disgraceful. I'm shocked that BT or any ISP for that matter can get away with disconnecting someone from a FTTC connection to be put onto an ADSL connection without notice, disgusting.

0 Ratings