cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Disorganised and deceitful switch from copper to fibre

Absolutely disgusted by the appalling and laughable customer service and organisation from BT.
We were meant to be upgraded to BT infinity last Wednesday but as our old ADSL internet went off, the fibre was not turned on as promised. Then we spent an hour on the phone trying to get an engineer which was promised for this Tuesday.

Tuesday comes, we receive a text confirming an engineer is coming between 8-1 and a recorded message telling us his name and number. All good? Evidently not. By 11.30 we were concerned that the engineer hadn't turned up, so we phone him. "I'm not coming to you (in oxfordshire)" he says "I live in Luton". I pointed out that he had been assigned the job and we had been promised fibre 5 days ago but Lee (the engineer) didn't seem to care. Nor did the BT call person I subsequently spoke to on the phone. Despite me pointing out that we needed the internet for our business and for my brother to carry out his cancer research work. Eventually, after another hour, we were promised an engineer the following day between 1-6pm...
We wait the next day, no engineer appears by four, we call BT - "you don't have a engineer booked until the 6th July".
I am livid. How can a company be so disorganised? Very very disappointed. Such a joke. I urge people before signing up to BT to bear this in mind and perhaps consider another, less incompetent provider.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Disorganised and deceitful switch from copper to fibre

This is a customer to customer forum for residential customers. As a business user you need to post on the business forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Where can I find this?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

A simple Google search brings up this!