cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deathaxe
Expert
Message 1 of 82

Does anybody use the Draytek Vigor 2750n?

Go to solution

Simple enough question does anybody use the Draytek Vigor 2750n on Infinity?

Is it any good and does anybody use the wirless "N" in 5GHz mode as I can only find a mention that it is possible to use it.

0 Ratings
81 REPLIES 81
Message 2 of 82

Re: Does anybody use the Draytek Vigor 2750n?

Go to solution
0 Ratings
deathaxe
Expert
Message 3 of 82

Go to solution

Thanks for that,

I had seen the same settings page hosted by Broadband Buyer but it's nice to know it actually works. 🙂

Will get one as soon as I can order Infinity (can't be too long the cabinet works started about 10 weeks ago)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 82

Go to solution

Can anyone confirm if the Draytek 2750 is wall mountable, from the shape it doesn't look like it can be. The specs say:

Box contents : Router, UK PSU, Ethernet cable (1.8M), ADSL RJ11 Line cable (1.8M), Quickstart manual, Utility & Documentation CD-ROM, Wall-mounting screws, Aerial (Wireless models only).

Also has anyone found anywhere where the manual is available, cannot find it at draytek.co.uk or anywhere on their ftp site.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 82

Go to solution

Hello toekneem,

I've just ordered mine (on Friday) and wondered this exact same thing: It's not Wall Mountable and it has a stand which it is supposed to stand on.

Absolute bobbins there bobbins. It is wall mountable and rawlplugs and screws are provided.

Manual here:

http://www.draytek.com/user/PdInfoDetail.php?Id=129#PdQuLinkInfo

Can't wait until it arrives and I don't have to rely on the little white (heat) box.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 82

Go to solution

Oh, sorry should have said - look for the Users Guide on the Left Hand side. Full PDF goodness there

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 82

Go to solution

Thanks for that , me been scouring the co.uk site and the ftp com site, new I'd miss it.Smiley Wink

yet it said on the draytek.co.uk site  spec: wall mounting screws.

Never mind

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 82

Go to solution

Yup - Corrected my above post. Mine arrived this morning, complete with a handy cutting out template for lining up the screws and 3 wall screws and rawl plugs.

Wall mounting here I come!

Apologies for the bobbins I have spouted for 3 posts now.

The Draytek 2750n can be wall mounted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 82

Go to solution

Anychance you can show a picture of that wall mounted, it just looks an awkward shape for mounting.

Still not sure between this and the Fritzbox, at the mo the draytek looks easier to set up.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 82

Go to solution

As requested. Note our small Openreach thermonuclear pile is located just below the Draytek Vigor 2750N. It is powered off, but is there in case our Draytek dies.

I've posted more details on my blog for those who want more pictures/details. There is a small link at the bottom to show the curvature of the 2750N.