cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Does it matter if I have a ADSL filter for Fibre?

Go to solution

I have the Halo 1 Fibre Broadband package, however it has had lots of problems, going off usually twice per day. The technicians said it might be the ADSL filter and I was doing some research and I found that you need a VDSL filter, or something like that. Please help me as I'm not the greatest when it comes to broadband. : )

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Does it matter if I have a ADSL filter for Fibre?

Go to solution

do you have a filtered master socket - 2 outlets one for broadband and 1 for phone?  if so no separate filter is required

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

No, we only have one outlet on the master socket

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

then you must be using a filter which connects to your broadband router and landline phone if you have one

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Yes, but if I have fibre, do I need a VDSL filter or can I stay with ADSL filter?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

there is no vdsl filter  the filter you are using is ok for fibre broadband

0 Ratings