cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfenceman
Expert
Message 21 of 27

Re: Download Speed Dropped Over last few weeks 78, 68, 58Mbps now 56, Upload remains at 19Mbps

Hi matg,

Have you tried talking to Kevin Slater who I believe is your Broadband Champion ?

I belive all cabinets installed under the Connecting Cambridgeshire roll-out are vectoring ready but not yet activated

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
matg
Contributor
Message 22 of 27

Re: Download Speed Dropped Over last few weeks 78, 68, 58Mbps now 56, Upload remains at 19Mbps

No but I will.

Engineer was conviced vectoring was on it he gets a false error on his handheld test device, tols me he spent a whole day with another customer trying to fix the error until he was told about vectoring which produces the error.

0 Ratings
matg
Contributor
Message 23 of 27

Still ned help on this.

Sounding more like crosstalk, can anythign be done? Is it worth trying a VDSL Modem rather than the HH5 as I noice multiple dropout outs over the weekend.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 24 of 27

How is the problem Crosstalk?

You have a line fault.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
matg
Contributor
Message 25 of 27

Two Openreach engineers tell me the line is fine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
matg
Contributor
Message 26 of 27

Seems my contact at BT care after being very helpful has now gone quiet on me.....any admins on here pick this up?

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 27 of 27

0 Ratings