cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lingwood
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Download ok upload less than 0.1

Since install about 2 months ago we have had nothing but problems.

Numerous Openreach "engineers" out numerous phone calls to Bt and me in the middle

Today engineer came out and saw green light on ont go off and be said that should not do that

He say speed test at 50 ish down and less than 0.1 up

Hub 6 is now on and off all time blue and orange

When orange upload says about 100 plus but not working

Eningeer today spoke to a PTO who sounded like he knew the issue given the upload issues

They say issue is exchange and only us on this new card and this bit is owned by Bt and not Openreach?

Emailed Bt after this and said if in 48hrs not fixed cancling direct debit....got phone call within a couple hours but could not do anything as still not got back engineers notes from today
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Download ok upload less than 0.1

@Lingwood I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your connection speed. I presume you have Fibre to the Home if you've an ONT installed?  It sounds like Openreach and Wholesale have had to work together on this fault if it's a problem with the card.

Did they manage to get that sorted or provide you with any further updates since?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Lingwood
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Download ok upload less than 0.1

Yes it looks like it was fixed yesterday.

They had to change the card at the exchange. As Said we only ones on this card so no others to compare to

Now getting about 10 upload and 50 down
0 Ratings